|Usage/Application||Flavours & Fragrances, Aroma Chemicals , Perfumery , Agarbatti[ incense sticks ]|
|Shelf Life||Upto 2 years from Manufacturing|
|Packaging Size||1 kgs / 5 kgs / 25 kgs / 200 kgs|
|Packaging Type||FOOD GRADE PACKAGING|
|Usage||Commercial, Domestic, Industrial|
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade, Technical Grade, Analytical Grade|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Our company has risen to prominence in the field of manufacture and export of Ambrettolide. Ambrettolide is a macrocyclic musk which has exceptional diffusion and a very fine character. Its influence in a composition can be perceived at all evaporation levels.It is a superb fixative and highly substantive, and yet exalts the top note of a fragrance in an exceptional manner.
- Highly pure
- Affordable price
- Quality tested
- Correctly formulated
- Musky, Powerful, Warm, Ambrette seed, Fruity. Intensely powerful substantive musk odor with depth and richness. Hints of Floral and red fruit sweetness
- Fine Fragrance, Beauty Care, Soap, Laundry Care
Recommended Use Level:
- Chemical Name: Oxacycloheptadec-10-en-2-0ne
- Chemical formula: C16H28O2 Molecular
- Weight: 252.39
- Boiling Point: 180°C – 190°C (16mm Hg)
- Flash Point: > 92°C
- Colour: Colorless to Pale yellow CAS No : 28645-51-4 EINECS No : 249-120-7 ITC (HS) No : 3301 9033 FEMA: 4145 FDA : 172.515 REACH Pre Regd No: 05-2114629790-45-0000
- Purity: 98% min by G.C,
- It is one of the macro cyclic musk occurring naturally and is a superb fixative showing a synergetic and amplifying effect on perfumes Odor : In slightly diluted alcohol a floral musky, sweet and pleasant odour Usage : Performs as an aging mellowing agent in flavor compositions upto 0.7 ppm used. The fixative effect is easily recognized at 0.5% to 1.0% levels. It is a replacement to any nitro cyclic musk compounds. Stability : Acid Cleaner Liquid, fabric softener, hair spray, liquid detergent. Shampoo, soap. Deo stick, anti perspirant, candle, hard surface cleaner.
- Production Capacity: 40000 Kgs p.a.